Our Parish and its parishioners have never lived in isolation from neighbouring villages, farms, and market towns. Greenstreet has long been the arterial connection between market towns, Canterbury, Dover, London and place in between. A brief reference to written parish records since 1650 and more recent census data shows that families grew from associations with nearby communities. Increasingly, after the arrival of railways and metalled roads, marriages and movements spread further afield.
So, where we have been shown images from neighbouring communities, we have decided to share those with visitors to this web site.