This reference section contains:
- Books and extracts: individual sheets/posters, pamphlets, extracts from books and occasionally full texts (such as Parish Newsletters, personal records or diaries, and minute-books).
- Data collections - comprising:
- census records
- directories and gazettes
- statistical material
- eNewsletters - lists of new material sent to Members and web-visitors (who ask) since 2003. This page of topics acts as an informal "Contents Page" for browsing.
- Horrible Histories: "Lynsted Times" Newspapers - Compilation in Eight Issues of 'horrible' stories drawn from local newspapers for the Lynsted Festival Weekend in 2016. (added October 2016)
- Images (postcards, family collections, random finds).
- Property-related documentation from research papers, newspapers and publications.
- Parish Newsletter Archive
- Nearby communities and events: where they give us insights into lifestyles, local working and social conditions, family ties and mobility, and wider regional and national realities.