- Lynsted Community Portal web site - a place to find all pages developed in the Parish - covering the Lynsted Fete Committee, Pew News including weekly services, prayers, and readings, also listing church and charitable events, food traditions and recipes, guidance and links for local visitors (places to stay, buses and trains, things to do), and enjoying this part of Kent.
- Lynsted Community Orchard maintains a dedicated web site that is being developed as the project evolves. Events, cherry recipes and a wealth of other material.
- Lynsted with Kingsdown Parish Council web site - minutes, projects, grants, councillor profiles.
- The Faversham Society web site contains rich resources and many instructive events.
- Kent Archeological Society (KAS) - Contains many links to other resources, grants and events.
- CPRE National Intrusion Maps - showing how noise and light have increased since 1960s.
- Borden Heritage web site - does what it says on the tin, and does it very well. Worth a visit.
- Live Rail Information for Teynham - (Updated every two minute for rail services anywhere in the UK).
- South Eastern Trains Information on Teynham/Victoria and Teynham/Cannon Street.
- Local data on:
Government web sites